Generally, switching to another webhosting provider is easy. Follow these general steps to ensure a problem-free transfer of your webpage and email.
1) Order a webspace with UnoEuro, following the ordering procedure on our website.
2) Backup your website and mail at your current provider. Normally, this is done by downloading all your files and exporting database you may have, if any. If you are not sure how to do this, please contact your current provider.
3) Create your email accounts in UnoEuro's control panel. This is done via the "Mail administration" menu item.
4) Upload your website backup to UnoEuro's servers. Refer to your registration email for instructions and details. Edit your database connections, if any, so you are now connecting to your database at UnoEuro. Check your temporary URL to make sure everything is working as it is supposed to. You will find the temp. URL in your registration email.
5) Accept the transfer of your domain. You will receive an email from us with more information when you order the domain transfer.
6) When the transfer of the domain is completed, your website should now be fully functional on your new webspace at UnoEuro.
Remember to cancel your subscription with the previous provider.
Article from category General